Sunday, November 16, 2008

maddy


Madison's birthday was the 14th. Matt, Marco and I went to Tyler's where they were having a little get together. It was pretty fun. Nice and chill. I got Madison a 40 and some lottery tickets. He was pretty drunk by the time we left. He looked really happy. Tyler was kinda tipsy too and he called Madison's mom around 130am. Madison took the phone and when his mom answered he said "Mom! Its my birthday!" and she started singing to him. It was the cutest thing ever. I kinda thought he was gonna cry a little.

This photo was taken on one of our trips to see Nathan and Amanda. We drove north of New Buffalo and went to these huge sand dunes that were in a State Park. This was probably halfway up. He got all the way to the top and I got to about where the dead trees were laying towards the top. The incline towards the top is pretty big and my legs are really little! We had a lot of fun. I was always thankful that he was into doing stuff like. He was always up for anything and we always had fun while doing random adventure kind of things. I'm glad he had a good day on his birthday :-)

No comments: