Saturday, October 25, 2008

dog sitting: day three

I worked 9 - 5 today and when I left in the morning I had to leave the dog in the garage (which I don't like doing). At least in the garage he can move about and have an accident without having to sit in it as opposed to the kennel. When I got home from work my cousin Gordon was there! He had let the dog and and fed the cats. I was glad to know that the dog didn't have to sit in there all day, but I did notice that he got into some stuff in the garage. His bordem got the best of him!

My cousin and I watched a movie and ate pizza before I took off to see Rob and Kyle at the drive-thru. I took the dog with me and he was excited. He likes riding in the car and hanging his head out the window (like any dog haha)! We went to Kyle and Cheryl's new apartment (which is really really awesome) and hung out. Artie explored and then played with a water bottle for a long time. The three of us went back to the drive-thru for a while. Now we're back and cousinless again. Artie is pretty tired. He's laying down right next to me taking a little nap before we go to sleep!

This morning I was really thankful to go to work because I needed a break from the dog. He's very lovey and curious. I wanted to get away, but then all day I thought about how he was sitting in the garage by himself! Being away definitely did some good.

No comments: